"Life's ups and downs provide windows of opportunity
to determine your values and goals.
Think of using all obstacles as
stepping stones to build the life you want."
" There's a great joy in my giving. It's thrilling. It's exhilarating. It's important to be a part of sharing. It is my love. It is my joy."
" When you have hope, it gives you confidence that never ends. Hope is like a building that is so strong it can withstand wind, rain and earthquakes."
" When things are going very dark and dim, God is actually switching off the lights just before throwing a surprise "
" If someone hurts you, don't mind it ever because it is a Law of Nature that the tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets the maximum number of stones."
" Love one, love two, love three, love four, love five, love six, love seven… but always, love those who love you."
Ten Spiritual Tonics
- Stop worrying. Worry kills life.
- Begin each day with a prayer. It will arm your soul.
- Control appetite. Over-indulgence clogs body and mind.
- Accept your limitations . . .
- Don't envy. It wastes time and energy.
- Have faith in people. Cynicism sours the disposition.
- Find a hobby. It will relax your nerves.
- Read a book a week to stimulate imagination and broaden your views.
- Spend some time alone for the peace of solitude and silence.
- Try to want what you have, instead of spending your strength trying to get what you want.
" It is not important as to how many times you have fallen, but it is important as to how soon you have risen up to the challenge."
" If you believe it's too difficult, it will be. If you believe it's possible, it will be. If you want it to be, you need to believe."